Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Freedom

This is an image that i created quite some time back, but i completely forgot about it. A friend gave me some coins on a birthday. The one I liked the most had an eagle spreading it's wings
on one side, with 'freedom' written above it; and on the other side was "No cash value". Both the sides had stars on the border. I really loved it, still do. They are one of my most cherished gifts. We take our freedom for granted. We assume that it's pretty normal to go anywhere we want to, dress anyway we want, speak about anything, say whatever we wanna, eat whatever we want... to us it does seem pretty normal actually. Not everybody in the world has the freedom that we have. Think about it.

Regards,
Me.

p.s. though there's nothing really great about the image.. do tell me what you think of it.

2 comments:

aknowkneemoose said...

Why does this post occur twice? Don't tell me you like the image so much you posted it twice! ;)

aknowkneemoose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.