Monday, December 19, 2005

Septette

Seven words I use most often (phrases actually)

1. "Yeah, right"
2. "Alright"
3. "Puhleease"... and also the polite "please"
4. "Nahii jee"
5. "What?" and "WHAT??!?!?!!!?!"
6. "Sorry"
7. "Thank you"

( and some more like.. oh, whatever, very funny, obviously and my favourite... "i'm hungry!"
and, my friend reminded me... " This is not done", and lately i've been hmming a lot :))

Seven Things I should do

1. Get into a really good place for my pg
2. Have my calcium, vitamin, and iron supplements regularly, and have milk everyday
3. Cut down on coke
4. Start getting enough sleep and sleep max by 0200 hrs
5. Keep my mouth shut when soe ignoramus is talking bullshit
6. Attend my classes at college regularly
7. Stand up for myself when someone takes me for granted

Seven things I can do

1. Talk all day and never run out of things to say
2. Have a permanent smile on my face without my cheeks hurting at all
3. Stray awake for 96 hours at a stretch
4. Cook (and also make Nimbu ka achaar :))
5. Make yummy cappuccino at home
6. Daydream
7. Embroider (and design dresses)

Seven things I can't do

1. Save money
2. Keep my mouth shut when someone is not making sense
3. Attend a lecture where the teacher gobbles up stuff from a book, and then squirts it all out word to word in the class, not knowing anything above that
4. Say no to a friend
5. Control my laughter
6. Take false accusations
7. Bear to watch the likes of mithun chakravorty and govinda dance

Seven things I plan to do

1. Get a high paying job, in a good firm, in a good place
2. Get a black mitsubishi lancer as my first car (sigh)
3. Buy a beautiful, snug and cosy little house for me and decorate and take care of even the littlest things in it myself
4. Spend my whole life with the person I love
5. Learn French, German, Japanese and a few more languages
6. Learn many many recipes from all over the world
7. Travel to LOTS of places

[and.. learn lots of different dances, write a book someday, have really long hair, join a gym, have f.r.i.e.n.d.s. dvds-all seasons, go to andaman and nicobar for a while and forget all my worries, volunteer for an andi-aids organization, and also an organization like cry... always have a refrigerator full of chocolates when i begin earning... umm... i plan to to lots of stuff :)]

i'd like to tag...

actually, the people may choose to accept or reject the tag... just suggesting

Rainmaker
Sonny Shine(sonny where have you been?? what happened to yr blog? write to me when u read this)
sups
weltanschauungs
taggy (tag you've been tagged! :D)

well i guess these people are all i can think of at the moment, i'll add more later


Love,
Devil's own





13 comments:

Naveen said...

"Get a black mitsubishi lancer as my first car (sigh)" - Wow, I love a sporty yellow lancer. But anyways, nice post!

Jay said...

" Learn French, German, Japanese and a few more languages"

Cool .. :D

Finally a post eh??! ;-)

Arjun said...

hey you know I actually wanted to tag you for this... but you weren't posting any stuff, so I thought you had taken a break from blogging etc. Whatever, here's mine

P.S. New post(s).

Nidhi said...

Hey all!
yeah naveen.. i love the lancer! hmm... i have seen a yellow sporty lancer.. although i am not really fond of yellow cars.. rather.. i'd never wanna be seen in one.. hehe.. but the yellow lancer is good!

hii jay... yes,i do plan to learn those languages, actually did begin to learn french, but left midway. but yeah i am gonna learn those languages! although it just remains a plan at the moment :)

hey arjun
hmm.. actually i was just being lazy :D
and yeah there was stuff i was preoccupied with
but still, basically i was just being lazy :)
yeah yeah, now i'll be posting more often :)

Keep posted

Regards

Anonymous said...

I'd say we're similarly dissimilar in more ways than one :D. I guess that'll save me the trouble of having to come up with a completely different list.

Anonymous said...

Just curious, are you a big fan of chocolate and probably chocolate ice creams, cakes, milkshakes or just about anything chocolate?

Nidhi said...

hey welts!!
so you haven't yet done your list? well then.. you've been tagged! i know moose has already tagged you.. but i tag you again :D... so there's double the pressure!
dissimilar? hmm.. in what ways.. i'd like to know and so you gotta do your list!
yep i'm a big fan of chocolate... anything chocolate... but nothing beats unadulterated chocolate bars!! ;)

keep posted

Regards

Nidhi said...

hey welts!
waitaminnit! when did i mention chocolate in the post? hmm...
well anyways, not that you've reminded me... i did now!

Aloha!

RAINMAKER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RAINMAKER said...

hey check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=fUG5TwsxdeI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanaesthesian%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F

click on the video cute lil girl. I think you will love it. Its a flash video of a utterly cute 4 or 5 year old girl singing a malay song.

and i know that you will love it because, when a person like me...he..he..he..can like it, then you will toh, definitely will like it.
Incase u don't find it there then look on http://anaesthesian.blogspot.com/ post made on jan 3.
wait for the whole thing to download, and then press play again
bbye

Unknown said...

Hi there Devil's Own,

Nidhi, you seem to have a very good idea about who you are and what motivates you. I sometimes have doubts about myself, but that comes from the world about me, not from within. I admire people who learn foreign languages and can speak them. Unfortunately the only "foreign" language I can presently speak is my own Native American tongue, and I can't speak that very well at all.

Best Wishes,
Sonny Shine

rebel_on_loose said...

Okkk...finally bloghopping takes me to an interesting blog from my own hometown...Chandigarh rocks! :)
Is the Geri route still popular there?
Lol...."Haan Jee" and "Nahi Jee" are so typical of the Punjabi lingo...can't get myself to shake them off!
I like the things u plan to do....
Hmmmm foreign languages...interesting!
Cheers n Keep Blogging!

Shishir said...

That really got a wide smile on my face :) One of the cutest posts I've read in quite some time...

As for me...my stay at SCMHRD, Pune is almost ending. Have my dream job in hand too!

All the best! Don't ever let that spirit of your's go down...Very few have it so high! Keep it that way, always.

Cheers!
Shishir