Friday, July 22, 2005

Dearest Anonymous

Dearest Anonymous,
You are getting too restless, so here's a reply for you.
I read you comment, but could not comprehend it, coz no incidences had been cited, nor were you gutsy enough to put your name there. Chill, pal! I won't harm you.... i won't start a revenge campaign, that's your job... remember?! Do you think that all that i wrote was directed at you? Who are you anyway? you mentioned in your comment something about my crossing limits, why don't you mail me and elaborate on the topic. Are you too afraid of disclosing your identity? You adviced me to act so that people start loving me again... Exactly where did i mention a lack of love in my life dude? If you read the blog carefully, u must have also read that i don't have grudges... so, PAL, throw the guilt pang in your heart away, i havent any problems with you. I didn't refer to any particular person, so why are u getting worried sweetheart?! Guilt isn't too good a thing for you. In your next comment, build up enough courage to write your name, or simply mail me, so that both of us can have a better understanding of the paradigms that we hold. Don't be afraid! Adios! Hope to hear from you soon!!! :)
Love,
Devil's own

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor, pathetic little being.... couldnt you come up with something better than this to write? Is that where your thinking power ends? I had atleast expected something better!!!