Friday, July 22, 2005

Today I reached college a bit too early. The classes were to begin at half past ten, and i thought that it was half past eight!!! That isn't like me at all. So there were two hours to kill. Me and my friend sat their talking and talking, and it when we looked at the huge clock just past the entrance, it was already quarter past ten. Misha had an HR class going on, and they had been given a five minute break, so we chatted for a while. She told me the HR faculty was brilliant, I gave a thought to whether I was wise to take up marketing, and I have no doubts about it.

Then finally the class began, it was an Integreted Marketing Communications class. My first one for the subject. There were a lot of faces that i hadnt seen, and i came to know that they were the MBA(MS)2yrs third semester students, who are gonna be with us in the mktg classes. The teacher sucked!!!! Atleast she couldnt keep my attention. Then, the lady asked everyone to introduce and also promote themselves!!!!?!?!?! I had a really bad throat today, actually, right now I barely manage to speak. The new guys were like drooling, and they din't make any efforts to not be noticed. But somehow I managed to make quite an impression at the teacher by the little that i spoke.

The next class was Sales and Distribution. I've heard of the term hyperactive, but the S&D faculty was an extreme case! For the first ten minutes, he was amusing and funny with all those jokes and hilarious comments... but then it was a little too much. But atleast he knows the subject that he's teaching... and is good at it.
again, when the classes were done, a 2yrs guy almost fell at me, obviously not accidently. I just stepped back. The idiot!

Right now, I had a bhutta, and then I am sitting here adding to my blog, and checking mails, and after I go home I'll rest a bit, read TOI, and finish with my profit and loss, and begin with time and work. Got some assignments to work on too. My classmate gave me a movie DVD, so I'll probably watch a movie or two before I go to bed. I'll come back tommorow and write more.

Till then!

Love,
Devil's own

No comments: