Thursday, January 19, 2006

Get out of my way!

I get so bugged so many times while driving. It seems that whenever I’m in a rush to reach someplace (and when I’m not too), everybody else on the road has all the time in the world. Every single person in the city has to cross the road or even take a walk in the middle of it at the exact time when I am passing that stretch of the road. And okay, fine, I’ll keep up with it. I’m probably just getting too chaotic because I’m in a hurry, but seriously I always feel that whenever I’m honking the horn its to take out my frustration instead of asking someone to get out of my way. Atleast I’m sure that is what everyone in front of me thinks. The loud noise of the horn doesn’t even cause anybody to bat their eyelids!!! It doesn’t even bother pedestrians. And as it is I fail to understand why there are people walking in the middle of the road, and how can parents allow kids of about ten to ride their bicycles on highways. They’ve caused me two really bad accidents already, and completely destroyed a favorite dress! I cannot take this! What am I, invisible or something? Plus, people somehow suddenly decide to stop in the middle of the road, change their minds, take U turns everywhere, very conveniently use the other side of the road to get ahead of vehicles in front of them when there isn’t any space in front of them, leave their indicators on and forget about them, give the left indicator and turn right, and don’t bother to indicate in any manner when they actually have to take a turn… and continuously irritatingly and stupidly honk their horns at traffic signals!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!!!
Really bugged,
Devil's own

5 comments:

rebel_on_loose said...

Oh gawd...i had no idea my City Beautiful was going the same way! Well with all those IT investments happening,i hope the admin wud b able to keep up with it!
Talking abt chaotic traffic...Bangalore's probably the worst! It takes 1.5 hours for me to reach my office which is like just 20 kms away!
Trust me,Chandigarh is still much better off than any other city!

Panda said...

i knw it's annoying when ppl cross the road as if they are walking across thr living room!!!
btw...... u forgot the nice guy who was even walking according to the traffic signal... cmon the gud shud be appreciated ;)

aknowkneemoose said...

Traffic... tell me about it :p I'm trying my best to keep my chopper off ANY street with traffic on it :p

...also, perhaps you ought to change the name of the city coz of the impression Mr Underscore (rebel) is under :D

...or you could leave it as it is :D

Nidhi said...

Hey rebel
No no you're getting it wrong. i am not in the ity beautiful right now. Sigh. i wish i were. but i am in some other place at the moment. The traffic in chandigarh is pretty organized and disciplined. This doesnt happen there. atleast i havent seen this kinda chaos there. 1.5 hours for 20 kms?! god! thats about 13 kms per hour!
I totally agree, chandigarh is the best :).
Well, keep posted! ciao

hey sups!
actually if i see someone walking accross the living room i wont stand in his way even there, and here we are talking about actual roads! haha. yeah that psychotic! how an i forget him, i guess i'll write a post about him sometime :)
adios!

hey there moose
yeah! take good care of your treasured chopper mr avenger!
Why dont you use the names people want to be called by? mr underscore?? there are only two underscores in his name! anyways, keep 'em comments coming! :)
aloha!

Regards
Devil's own

aknowkneemoose said...

Ok, I'll call him Mr Rebel_on_loose from now on, now that you've passed the edict that tells me what names to call people by! ;)

You yourself go around calling me 'moose' and now, so does almost everyone in the blogosphere... I'm not complaining, I know 'aknowkneemoose' is pretty long to key in... the same goes for Rebel_on_loose, dontcha think? I'd planned to keep the name a_know_knee_moose, fyi, but then I didnt! :D